About Silverfern IT
Silverfern IT has grown based on service
In one of the world’s most dynamic industries, 5 years is considered old. We have been supporting WA businesses for nearly 30 years, under the same management and ownership.
We’ve thrived because we’ve stayed focused on our core; helping organisations determined to succeed by getting more out of their IT, regardless of their size.
We’ve grown steadily, mostly without marketing, because satisfied clients have recommended us to other customers.
There is a truism in the industry that everything changes every 5 years. That puts us in our sixth generation. We’ve stayed a leader because we invest heavily in continuous learning. We employ people with solid computer engineering qualifications, so we know they have a broad grounding and deep technical understanding. Then we support them to keep on learning, taking time every week to study new things.
But “everything changes” is not the whole truth. Some things are the same. Our customers still want to get things done with less stress, fewer disruptions and breakdowns, and without blowing the budget.
They want to deal with experienced, career technicians who can explain things clearly – not whizz kids keen to show off.
What else should you know about us?
- We hold certifications from multiple major vendors, giving us a choice to offer you the best solution
- We have won multiple awards and we hold major contracts
- We employ a range of skilled employees including consultants, project managers, IT engineers, and desktop technicians
- We run our own cloud, with on-premises hardware
- We’re centrally located in Perth, but mostly we will be coming to you, or delivering our service remotely